Determination

Over the past week we have been learning about determination! I made a song about it with Isla and Lexie (This should be on their blogs as well) This is our song!

4 thoughts on “Determination

1. Kia ora Addison (and Isla),

Wow! I’m so impressed with your create around Determination. I love how you have included reo and english. I have got a really clear idea of what determination is. Great use of screencastify too.

Keep up the great learning and blogging,
    🙂 Sharon – Te Ara Tūhura Education Programme Leader

2. Wow! I am so impressed with the way you have put this together. Your explanation of Determination is spot on and the way you wrote the song and came up with this creative way of sharing it is fantastic.
    Thanks for taking the time to share this.

3. kei runga noa atu! Addison and Isla what a fantastic collaborative effort! I think alot of of us need a good song about determination at this time of the term. Look forward to hearing more songs you create. Elizabeth K

4. Tēnā kōrua Addison and Isla

What an inspiring song! Thank you for encouraging us to be determined and strong which is such a positive reminder for us all.

Your tune is super catchy and I especially loved the interactions between you both, and with us as your audience.

I will be sure to remember your message any time I feel like giving up!

Nga mihi nui
    Naomi Rosedale
    Manaiakalani Literacy Facilitator